BroHam
PM and Reply not working with theme (fiblue3d
  • 2007/4/1 4:23

• BroHam

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/3/31

I am still taking small steps to build my site, and I do not have it turned on, so I will leave out my url for the time being.
I am using XOOPS 2.0.16, and the default themes all work correctly. The theme <b>fiblue3d</b>, however, does not allow me to PM members. If I send test users a message through the system admin area, there is no way for users (or webmasters) to reply to messages in an inbox either.

<b><strong>Debug:</strong></b>

Errors
Queries
SELECT * FROM test_config WHERE (conf_modid = '0' AND conf_catid = '1') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
SELECT sess_data FROM test_session WHERE sess_id = '50cb389d96f7df8cf37ba9d1e75fbdeb'
SELECT * FROM test_users WHERE uid=1
SELECT * FROM test_modules WHERE dirname = 'system'
DELETE FROM test_protector_access WHERE expire < UNIX_TIMESTAMP()
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM test_protector_access WHERE ip='69.***.***.**' AND request_uri='/modules/system/admin.php?fct=preferences'
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM test_protector_access WHERE ip='69.***.***.**'
INSERT INTO test_protector_access SET ip='69.***.***.**',request_uri='/modules/system/admin.php?fct=preferences',expire=UNIX_TIMESTAMP()+'60'
SELECT * FROM test_configcategory
SELECT * FROM test_group_permission WHERE (gperm_name = 'module_admin' AND gperm_modid = '1' AND (gperm_groupid = '1' OR gperm_groupid = '2'))
Total: 10 queries

I have a feeling this issue has a simple solution, but I have not been able to figure it out. So far, I have uninstalled and reinstalled repeatedly. I have tried several ways, including allowing modifications, cloning templates, and yes, clearing the cache and/or template_c(except the index file). I have also taken permissions into consideration. Nothing works. Is this a problem with a file? Do I need to alter a line in a file? pmlite.php, an index.php file? Or do I have to abandon the theme?

There is an easy fix, right? What am I missing? Thanks for any help.
I'm sorry if this is covered somewhere else on the site or one of the other XOOPS related sites. I have looked hard and found no answers.
I don't know.

BroHam
SOLVED
  • 2007/4/3 23:53

• BroHam

• Just popping in

I suppose my post was not up to par with expectations and so it is ignored?

I am sure someone knows the answer to my problem. Where o' where is that someone?
I don't know.

iHackCode
Re: PM and Reply not working with theme (fiblue3d

check if this is in the theme.
FAQ:Where do I put the <{$xoops_module_header}> into theme.html ? .if you are having problems with javascript not working. that is one of the solutions. (the most common one).
CBB / LatestNews / Publisher / XM-Spotlight

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

BroHam
-RESOLVED- Re: PM and Reply not working with theme (fiblue3d
  • 2007/4/4 6:26

• BroHam

• Just popping in

Thanks Bandit-X!
That was indeed my problem. Simple solution.
Thanks for your time.
I don't know.

Login

Who's Online

244 user(s) are online (158 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 244

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits