NIUNIEK
Is wordpress workingfor you??
  • 2007/2/28 15:41

• NIUNIEK

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/20

I hope developers will be quick with annoucing the end of trasition era in which we have 2.0/2.2 because I'm getting sick of it. Module working here, modeule working there, Frameworks, xoopseditors etc. But, that's the end of my complaint.
The question is whether wordpress 2.xx is working for you?
I'm running my web on XOOPS 2.2.3 final on
unknown to me version of Apache server with
PHP ver 4.3.8 and
MySQL ver 4.0.21
and working WP 1.52(moon or sth)

I've been trying to set up version 2.05 on XOOPS 2.0.16 somehow unsuccessfully probably because of frameworks than I've tried it on 2.2.5, I guess...still no success.
So I've thought OK, n/p I've installed 2.2.3final that I have been running for quite a while and tried all WP versions down to 2.02 where I gave up and came back to 1.52 can someone explain me what's wrong?

Maybe those who have 2.04 or 2.05 up and running could give me some hints. I've u-loaded Frameworks 1.1 to my XOOPS root and left everything as it is; tried to install and got a message that my local.class and class files are outdated so I've u-loaded them and the only thing I got when trying to get to admin menu was server info that the file is not readable or I do not have permissions. Wrong CHMOD somewhere or maybe something else? If you know, or you think you know, let me know, please.

Take care,
Niuniek
Some things never change, but some things do.

Login

Who's Online

223 user(s) are online (151 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 223

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits