gooloomoo
Problems of custom field in xhelp, help!!!
  • 2007/2/27 20:16

• gooloomoo

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/6/27

I'm using XOOPS 2.0.16 and xhelp 0.78 beta. PHP version 4.4.2
I have 2 departments in xhelp, says D1 and D2. And I have some custom fields in each of them.
When I try to log a ticket and select from D1 to D2 or either way (Assign To: ) I get this error popup:

Resized Image

and the custom fields are no change, I mean if there were 3 custom fields in D1, I still got there 3 custom fields in D2 without the custom fields I set for D2.

Peekay
Re: Problems of custom field in xhelp, help!!!
  • 2007/2/27 20:57

• Peekay

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/11/20

I believe this is a problem relating to PHP 4.4 . That particular release of PHP changed a core feature that isn't backwards-compatible, so it broke something in Xhelp.

If this is your server, try upgrading (or downgrading) PHP. If not, you'll have to track down a fix and hack the Xhelp code. This may prove a problem, as sadly Xhelp is no longer supported.

P.S. Thx for the screenshot... but I have to say I was spooked to see an IE error message appear in the middle of the screen when I'm using Firefox!
A thread is for life. Not just for Christmas.

gooloomoo
Re: Problems of custom field in xhelp, help!!!
  • 2007/2/27 21:12

• gooloomoo

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/6/27

Hi, Peekay
you saw an IE error message appear in the middle of the screen when you're using Firefox!?? hahahahaaa
I suggest you to send a screenshot to MS.

I searched the forum and there are some ppl they have the same custom fields problem as mine, of course no solution.

Anybody has ideas of how to change the "Assign To: " part??
Just like to fix the "Assign To: " part without select, only 1 department for a Log Ticket URL, and we use different URL to log to different department.

Login

Who's Online

185 user(s) are online (82 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 185

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits