Zorg44
[SOLVED]"<<" at top of the page since I upgraded to 2.0.16 (in every page)
  • 2007/1/1 9:38

• Zorg44

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/10/16

Hi !

I upgraded yesterday from 2.0.15 to 2.0.16, nothing special, everything went fine. It was just hard the first time back in the administration part to have the modules listed (deleted the file in cahce and everything was back there).

My problem, is since that migration, I have a "<<" on the top of every page, and another one after the 2 central left and right blocks.

Resized Image

I looked in my theme, nothing special (I haven't modified it in the meantime of migration). I deleted the content of template_c, updated all of the modules, including the sysstem one, ... Nothing changes ...

I have never modified anything dealing with templates or so, but I think the problem is certainly there. I changed the theme (to morphogenesis) to check, but the problem was still there.
The problem also affects rssfit module, as the rss feeds are not up anymore, as the message says that the coding starts with <<!xml ... I checked in the rss.php, and the code is <<!xml

I looked with pspadeditor in all the files of my site, and discovered that there were 250 files having a "<<". I fear that changing them all in a row to single < would be a bad idea.

Dos anyone here have an idea ?

Thanx !

[edit]I finally found that the problem was linked to files bad uploaded through the update to 2.'.16. Everything seems to be back up again.

Login

Who's Online

194 user(s) are online (153 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 194

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits