Peluco
HTML in comments
  • 2006/12/21 20:18

• Peluco

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/5/29

Hello. I've installed tinyeditor in XOOPS 2.0.16 to easy the article edition for non-technical users. But now all editors are wysiwyg. And the result of tinyeditor is HTML code, and it can't be viewed correctly in comments. So I need one of:

a) Activate HTML in comments, so commentes edited with tinyeditor are viewed correctly... or...

b) Use tinyeditor only for articles, and use DHTML for comments and forum editing (prefered).

I'll appreciate help on any of those topics.

More info:

XOOPS Version: 2.0.16
Module Name/Version: tinyeditor 1.0 RC1
PHP Version:5.0.4
MySQL Version: 4.1.14
Operating System: Fedora Core 4

Thanks in advance.

wizanda
Re: HTML in comments
  • 2006/12/21 20:25

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

Seems you have Hacked it into XOOPS to begin, as normally Tiny will be a XOOPS editor alone, which are then selectable, unless you had to change the default form to get it in Xoops?

As if it is just placed in XOOPS editors folder, then it will be selectable by Articles, and the normal editor should be for comments...

You can also configure the default editor to be used by Articles in its config file...so it uses the editor you choose to begin with

Peluco
Re: HTML in comments
  • 2006/12/21 22:51

• Peluco

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/5/29

Oooops... I've followed some instructions on hacking tinyeditor into XOOPS because I couldn't select tinyeditor in the news module... now I've updated the news module to 1.51 and I can select it from the module preferences.

Thanks anyway.

Login

Who's Online

451 user(s) are online (94 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 451

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits