stipje
Many questions............
  • 2006/12/11 17:05

• stipje

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/12/10

Hello Xoopsers,

I made a real estate website in xhtml 1.0 with layers/css and now I have to make the catalog part to search true the houses and look them individual.

The only thing I want is that visitor can search/filter true a list of houses with a photo and some text and when they look a house individual there are more photos and more text. Nothing more nothing less.

If you know a good solution, tell me please?

I want to make a php/mysql/cms solution but why do I have to choose for XOOPS and not for phpwebsite or something…?

Now I have installed “xoops-2.0.16-NL_volledig” because I am dutch and try to install the “xoops_xbs_modgen_V1Final” to create a module from scratch but I get a error:

“Can't create table '.\makelaardij\xde0_xbs_modgen_object.frm' (errno: 150)

Niet mogelijk om xbs_modgen te installeren. Fout(en):”

(I am using WAMP5 as a local test server..)

Is this the right way to create my catalog or is there something better?

I hope you can help me…

Thanks for your time already to read this…

Stipje

wizanda
Re: Many questions............
  • 2006/12/11 17:15

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

Modules can be very easy to make, and not really easier in a module maker i have found...

Yet me for your purpose, would use a pre-built system that can then reference the data in the items you have made....

Ways that could be done is html can be used in article and many systems that use Koivi editor can normally render html...

So things like Wiwimod as a wiki would allow all pages with permissions and then make XOOPS search already done, with the listing of the different pages....

As some where for the items to be searchable by Xoops, they will need to be stored in a database, as that is where the search takes place....

stipje
Re: Many questions............
  • 2006/12/11 20:05

• stipje

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/12/10

oke thanks for your answere but were do i start?

Login

Who's Online

349 user(s) are online (55 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 349

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits