vcorc
Block is visible for registered users but not for anonymous
  • 2006/11/20 17:39

• vcorc

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/11/20

I am kind of out of options what to try next. XOOPS version 2.2. I adding the block, allow access rights to everyone (include Anonimous group) in the module configuration, allocate module in the slot, in the Users->Group making sure, the Anonimous group can access to the block. But registered users can see the block and anonimous can not. Any recommendation will be appretiated.

eric235u
Re: Block is visible for registered users but not for anonymous
  • 2006/11/20 17:47

• eric235u

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/12/19

is it a custom block or from a module?

does it happen with other blocks?

you may also want to turn on php debugging so you can give more information to guys who know more than i.

vcorc
Re: Block is visible for registered users but not for anonymous
  • 2006/11/20 20:00

• vcorc

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/11/20

Quote:

eric235u wrote:
is it a custom block or from a module?

I have a problems with
WF-Links 1.03
CBB 2.32
DokuWiki 1

on contrary, MultiMenu, MyAlbum, piCal behaves the way I would expected.

Quote:

does it happen with other blocks?

I have one custom block in the center, nothing wrong with it, shows properly for both, registered and anonymous. Also piCal, MultiMenu, News, SmartFAQ, MyAlbum also configured and behaved the way I would expect.

PHP debug for registered user:
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file modules/smartfaq/include/functions.php line 588
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file language/english/local.php line 11
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file language/english/local.php line 11

PHP debug for Anonymous:
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file modules/smartfaq/include/functions.php line 588

Login

Who's Online

524 user(s) are online (55 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 524

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits