arie1985
Need help ASAP plz!!!
  • 2006/11/13 3:41

• arie1985

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/6/30

Users are trying to login, I, the administrator, trying too, but it's not working

The screen says "Thank you for logging in, admin" but then it gets back to the same screen before and I need to enter again my details

I do that again and again the screen where I need to enter the username & password is back, it's like not saving me into the website

What can I do about it?!?!

And if you don't know can you please at least tell me how to change/edit blocks NOT through the System Admin??

arie1985
Re: Need help ASAP plz!!!
  • 2006/11/13 4:34

• arie1985

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/6/30

Quote:

arie1985 wrote:
Users are trying to login, I, the administrator, trying too, but it's not working

The screen says "Thank you for logging in, admin" but then it gets back to the same screen before and I need to enter again my details

I do that again and again the screen where I need to enter the username & password is back, it's like not saving me into the website

What can I do about it?!?!

And if you don't know can you please at least tell me how to change/edit blocks NOT through the System Admin??

Never mind that, I solved the problem with some instructions on FAQ - needed to empty the "Xoops_session"

Login

Who's Online

459 user(s) are online (115 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 459

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits