Tryweryn00
First day and themes are giving me probs!
  • 2006/10/14 20:47

• Tryweryn00

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/10/14

XOOPS Version: XOOPS 2.0.15
Theme you are using: JamilaCS_7
Custom template: (No)
PHP Debug Messages: None
MySQL Debug Messages: None
Smarty Debug Messages:None
A full description of the issue:

I downed the said JamilaCS_7 template zip file to the hard drive and converted it to a .tar file. I then upped it via the system admin/template section and then generated files, this seemed ok mess received was (Template set JamilaCS_7 created. (ID: 8)) I then went back to the template manager and generated files that gave 27 files. The Template set JamilaCS_7 only showed up in the default template set in prefs and not in default theme or selectable theme? The seems no way to get the theme to show when i go to home page...any idea's please! And i will gladly contribute!

jdseymour
Re: First day and themes are giving me probs!

You seem to be getting themes and templates confused. First see this Faq Page for the difference. Next see this category of flash tutorials for installing themes:

Theme Deployment

Tryweryn00
Penny dropped!
  • 2006/10/14 21:26

• Tryweryn00

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/10/14

Great thanks very much for that...i'm of to bed now but i'll make a donation in the morning as i have wasted a few hrs over this...thanks again.

gama3d
Re: Penny dropped!
  • 2006/10/19 22:03

• gama3d

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/10/19

Brother you are doing it wrong
you need to ftp theme in your themes folder not zip uncompressed files, then goto admin>>system>>prefrences>>default theme and select jamila_cs is that simple?

Login

Who's Online

148 user(s) are online (117 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 148

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits