Slashdot
Clan themes need porting to XOOPs. Anyone game?
  • 2006/10/9 15:41

• Slashdot

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/10/9

Hello everyone.
I am new here, be nice!
Ok, here is the deal – I am a theme maker- but not for XOOPS but for phpBB and phpnuke. Biteronboard have ported one of themes already here.

But that is definitely not the only gaming theme that I have for grabs. So far I have designed themes for games like BF2, CSS, COD, COD-2, MOH, Diablo-II, Quake, DOD, Halo, Middle-Earth, WOW, Star Wars, UT and a few more.

:: Find them here ::

I have also designed other regular themes for phpnuke
:: Find them here ::

Browsing the forums here I notice that there are quite a few posts and people looking for gamer themes.
So is there anyone who would like to port the themes over to XOOPS?

If anyone is interested do contact me please via email at webmaster@sddesign.biz . We can discuss the issue there in more details. Also please only experienced coders/designers contact me.

Thank you for your co-operation.
SlashDot

PS: To the administrators, Please do not take this as a scam attempt of promotion. This is purely experimental.

davidl2
Re: Clan themes need porting to XOOPs. Anyone game?
  • 2006/10/9 15:44

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

We do have some very clever theme related people around here ... so I'm sure you should get some interested people on this

Will_H
  • 2006/10/9 16:01

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

I am interested in continuing, especially if you have the sliiced templates readily available.

That theme was a bit obnoxious to port over, as you may have see by the lack of certain elements.

Did my best to maintain your credits as well.

Slashdot
  • 2006/10/9 16:11

• Slashdot

• Just popping in

Quote:

Biteronboard wrote:
I am interested in continuing, especially if you have the sliiced templates readily available.

That theme was a bit obnoxious to port over, as you may have see by the lack of certain elements.

Did my best to maintain your credits as well.

No 1: That theme porting is "illegal" my friend. You MUST have my permission PRIOR to any porting. However in the light of event that might have opened some new doors for me. As such i might be able to rub that over, providing that the download links be removed immediately

my msn is webmaster@sddesign.biz contact me there is you are still interested.

SlashDot

and oh i made those themes so ofcourse i have the slices or they can be made if need be. Also that 1.5 MB swf files for COD2 theme are rather obsolete ones. The new ones are less then 150 KB.

Will_H
  • 2006/10/9 16:25

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

ok, they have already been removed from here. I will remove them from my domain when I get home from work.

Yes, I am very interesting in continuing to port your themes over. As I am sure there are others as well. Bassman and StudioC are two names that come to mind.

LOL! that flash was monstrous! tripped me out....

Slashdot
  • 2006/10/9 16:42

• Slashdot

• Just popping in

OK. That is very interesting and good to know. As i have said earlier please contact me then when you next come on MSN.
Anyone who is a pro at doing this are more than wellcome to contact me.
Talk to you soon.
SlashDot

Login

Who's Online

228 user(s) are online (142 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 228

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits