arie1985
What do you think?
  • 2006/9/22 12:26

• arie1985

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/6/30

No, I have totally no intention to SPAM, I am a member in this forum for a long time, though I wasn't here in about the last month

Please look at the professional side, if users are looking also at the content it's okay by me, but as I said, I have no intention to SPAM

This is my website, I'm working with my friend on it, we are using XOOPS in this website:

http://www.gptreasure.com

Can you please tell me what do you think, we used "blue_shine" theme and many other features not only from Xoops, the website is active, even has a forum

I want you please to provide your opinions, suggestions, or anything else - on the website, where is there room for imporvement, what else can we do to improve our website?

Please provide your opinions, I be glad to hear them

You're invited to, how to say, complete offers as well, the website is active - but that's not the point, and I really don't want to SPAM, just mentioning all the necessary info

Thank you!!

Arie

Bender
Re: What do you think?
  • 2006/9/22 15:28

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

Looks clean but there is not too much content yet.

Also you should add a block visible only for anonymous users on the main page to explain what the site is all about.
Sorry, this signature is experiencing technical difficulties. We will return you to the sheduled signature as soon as possible ...

Will_H
  • 2006/9/22 15:52

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

Agreed, I felt a sence of "Now What?"

arie1985
  • 2006/10/6 6:05

• arie1985

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/6/30

Quote:

Bender wrote:
Looks clean but there is not too much content yet.

Also you should add a block visible only for anonymous users on the main page to explain what the site is all about.

There is a brief explanation, it's not enough?

BDW
  • 2007/1/26 10:58

• BDW

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/9/28

Quote:

arie1985 wrote:
There is a brief explanation, it's not enough?

Actually, not really. i havent got a clue what your service is.

All i can see is "Get paid to complete offers!". That could mean anything. "Complete offers" of what? you need to be a bit more specific for people who have just visited your site for the first time.

Login

Who's Online

111 user(s) are online (57 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 111

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits