AlexSolo
No-longer have use of FCK Editor with EDiTO.
  • 2006/9/20 18:32

• AlexSolo

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/3/8 1

Installed edito cause I wanted pages that could be edited without going into admin. Worked fine except the items in the body of an edito seemed to be placed very low in the page with a huge gap of blank space in the middle (using XOOPS 2.0.13).
Well, I needed a form generator also so I uploaded formulize module and related files. Now, I don't have access to FCK (just blank pages) and when clicking on the forms button in the main block I do not get the test form I generated. Where to go to fix this.

jegelstaff
Re: No-longer have use of FCK Editor with EDiTO.

Hello, sorry to hear you ran into trouble. If there's a problem between Formulize and FCK, this is the first we've heard of it. I don't know enough about how FCK is setup to suggest were to look. I don't understand why the editor in use in other modules would be screwed up by Formulize, which makes zero use of the editor. I guess it could be related to the functions in the formulize/include/functions.php file which are loaded when the Form Menu is loaded. You could look in there for conflicts with functions used by FCK.

Or, you could turn off the Form Menu and see if that fixes the problem.

Without FTP access to the site and code, there's not much more I can suggest.

--Julian
Technical Architect - Freeform Solutions
Formulize - custom registration forms, ad hoc forms and reports

AlexSolo
Re: No-longer have use of FCK Editor with EDiTO.
  • 2006/9/20 21:06

• AlexSolo

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/3/8 1

Turning off fotmulize did not work so I am uninstalling both modules and uploading fresh ones in case something got corrupt. I don't know enough php to delve into a file to look for conflicts.

Login

Who's Online

341 user(s) are online (57 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 341

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits