lucky_phd
Several problems after changing server
  • 2006/9/19 19:43

• lucky_phd

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/11/13

Geatings to all,
I moved my site from one server to another, but now I have some strange problems. I use XOOPS 2.2.3
First problem is with shoutbox. I had 3.1, and after moving it stoped to work. I had the last messages from backup and I just coulnd delite it. Non of my memebers, including me, couldn't enter new messages. I uninstall it, and istall version 3.2, but after finishing installatino and creating a box I got the same situation, with old messegas. How can I fix this problem?
Second problem is CBB 2.3. The situation is that no one can upload pictures in their replays.
Please help me with these problems.
Geatings!
First Serbian flyfishing website
www.musicarenje.org

lucky_phd
Re: Several problems after changing server
  • 2006/9/19 20:37

• lucky_phd

• Just popping in

Just now I found out that none member includig me can't upoad pictures in gallery.
I check, and chache, upload and tempalte_c have 777 permission. I realy do't know what is the probem, so please help me!
www.musicarenje.org

lucky_phd
  • 2006/9/21 13:00

• lucky_phd

• Just popping in

I fixed CBB, it was permission probem, but prbem with galery and shotbox still egists.
When I whant to upload pictures i get messege
\Error: Couldn't open lock file (/home/lucky/public_html/modules/xoopsgallery/cache/albums/album06/album.datlock)!
Please help!
www.musicarenje.org

jdseymour

Try this: open your database in phpmyadmin, scroll to the bottom select the check-all link, from the "with selected" dropdown select repair, see if any errors are listed then recheck site.

lucky_phd
  • 2006/9/21 13:20

• lucky_phd

• Just popping in

Thank You for a quick replay.
I did what You wrote and in the end all tabels were green, with no errors. Unfortunatly the problem still egsits.
www.musicarenje.org

lucky_phd
  • 2006/9/22 20:11

• lucky_phd

• Just popping in

The CBB was fixed by kind people from my webhosting, and I dont't know what they did.
I fixed shoutbox, and I will expain what I did, maybe someone will find this usefull.
First deactivate and uninstal module. There is one folder that I missed to delite and that folder made problems. Folder is /public_html/upload/shotbox. Delite that folder, and after taht install module. It works fine.
But I still have anormus problems with xoopsgallery. Now it stoped to show pictures in new pictures block. Users still can't upload pictures, so if You know the solution please help.
www.musicarenje.org

Login

Who's Online

270 user(s) are online (114 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 270

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits