gooloomoo
need help, some problems of Koivi(or XK) editor with News 1.44 !!
  • 2006/9/3 20:59

• gooloomoo

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/6/27

I installed Koivi and it seems to work. I tried on both 2.0.14 and 15. So far everything else works properly.

But still have some problems such as with the button 'more smiles' and 'paste special' and 'Insert Table', after I click these buttons I got the errors in a popup window:

Warning: main(/home/xxx/public_html/yyy/test/class/wysiwyg/../../../mainfile.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxx/public_html/yyy/test/class/wysiwyg/dialogs.php on line 57

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/xxx/public_html/yyy/test/class/wysiwyg/../../../mainfile.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxx/public_html/yyy/test/class/wysiwyg/dialogs.php on line 57

Warning: main(XOOPS_ROOT_PATHpublic_html/yyy/test/class/wysiwyg/language/english.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxx/public_html/yyy/test/class/wysiwyg/dialogs.php on line 74

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'XOOPS_ROOT_PATHpublic_html/yyy/test/class/wysiwyg/language/english.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxx/public_html/yyy/test/class/wysiwyg/dialogs.php on line 74

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getcss() in /home/xxx/public_html/yyy/test/class/wysiwyg/dialogs/smilies.php on line 2

Login

Who's Online

122 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 122

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits