lomar
No Mas! Site Migration Problems
  • 2006/9/2 19:24

• lomar

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/9/2 1

Try to switch my provider so I've been paying double fees for the last month trying to find the right way to do it.

After numerous failed attempts, I decided to follow the "easy" way of site migration and just move my database and files "as is" and edit my mainfile.php.

So, I used the bigdump program and got my database moved over easy cheesy.

Then I FTP'd all my files down to my machine and back up.

I edited the mainfile.php and cleaned out my templates_c and made sure all the right permissions were set.

Did all that and I got a bunch of errors when trying to hit my website.

After many more hours of tweaking and forum searching I guessed that not all my files were copied correctly. So I re-downloaded all my files and re-uploaded them. 4 hours later....

Same #OOPS# problem.

I must be missing something and I'm hoping somebody here has the answer!

I've installed 2.0.13 and 2.0.14 on the new provider as a fresh install successfully numerous times so I'm fairly confident I have the right path/database name/etc to put into my mainfile.php.

Quote:

Warning: main(/home/content/l/o/s/loseyourlife/include/common.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/l/o/s/loseyourlife/html/mainfile.php on line 95

Warning: main(/home/content/l/o/s/loseyourlife/include/common.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/l/o/s/loseyourlife/html/mainfile.php on line 95

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/content/l/o/s/loseyourlife/include/common.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/l/o/s/loseyourlife/html/mainfile.php on line 95

Warning: main(/home/content/l/o/s/loseyourlife/class/xoopsblock.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/l/o/s/loseyourlife/html/header.php on line 28

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/content/l/o/s/loseyourlife/class/xoopsblock.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/l/o/s/loseyourlife/html/header.php on line 28

Warning: main(/home/content/l/o/s/loseyourlife/modules/statistics/include/hitcounter.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/l/o/s/loseyourlife/html/header.php on line 29

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/content/l/o/s/loseyourlife/modules/statistics/include/hitcounter.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/l/o/s/loseyourlife/html/header.php on line 29

Warning: main(/home/content/l/o/s/loseyourlife/class/template.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/l/o/s/loseyourlife/html/header.php on line 63

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/content/l/o/s/loseyourlife/class/template.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/l/o/s/loseyourlife/html/header.php on line 63

lomar
Re: No Mas! Site Migration Problems
  • 2006/9/2 19:45

• lomar

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/9/2 1

Scratch this --- I found the problem. I left something off of my ROOT_PATH.

I'm all golden.

Login

Who's Online

432 user(s) are online (45 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 432

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits