OmegaUltima
Xoops 2.0.13.2 - "Hits" not registering on modules
  • 2006/9/2 14:39

• OmegaUltima

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/8/20

Hi all, I was hoping I could get some help regarding a minor issue I have been fighting with on my XOOPS site for a while now. I've looked around here on the forums, the search and knowledge bases and haven't been able to find anything regarding this. Anyway, see what you think:

To get straight to the facts, modules aren't registering "hits", whether it be I-stats, downloads or even the news module for example. I've had multiple people visit my site and access some of these modules to no avail.

I figured it might have been the PHP files having trouble writing to each other or to the database since phpsuexec is running on my server and chmodded them to 0600 (read and write owner permissions). Unfortunately that didn't fix anything.
-
I'll note as well the same thing has happened on another installation of XOOPS I ran a few months ago, XOOPS 2.3. I have a feeling it could be phpsuexec or something else but overall I'm just not sure.

Remarkably however the only module which seems to be registering hits (or views in this case) is the forum module. (newBB 3.05)

Anyway, anyone got any suggestions?

XOOPS Version2.0.13.2
Module Name
/VersionI-stats v2.1News v1.44wf-downloads 2.04
PHP Version
MySQL Version
Web Server Software 
(Apache/IIS/Other): Apache 1.3.36 wphpsuexec
Operating System
Linux
Theme you are using
: Default, for the time being
Custom template
No
PHP Debug Messages
:
---
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file include/functions.php line 491
Notice 
[PHP]: Object of class XoopsUser could not be converted to int in file header.php line 92
Notice 
[PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file class/module.textsanitizer.php line 259
Notice 
[PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file class/xoopsblock.php line 191
Notice 
[PHP]: A non well formed numeric value encountered in file modules/istats/blocks/istats_blocks.php line 82
Notice 
[PHP]: Undefined indexmax_week_w in file modules/istats/blocks/istats_blocks.php line 97
Notice 
[PHP]: Undefined indexmax_week_y in file modules/istats/blocks/istats_blocks.php line 97
Notice 
[PHP]: Undefined indexmax_mth_m in file modules/istats/blocks/istats_blocks.php line 106
Notice 
[PHP]: Undefined indexmax_mth_y in file modules/istats/blocks/istats_blocks.php line 106
---
MySQL Debug Messages:
-
Smarty Debug Messages:
-

Thanks-

Login

Who's Online

194 user(s) are online (78 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 194

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits