hpaco
kubrick ipboard problems
  • 2006/8/16 21:58

• hpaco

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/2/21

I´m having troubles with the theme kubrick and kubrick left and the ipboard module, when i set kubrick as the default theme and try to go to the forum it gives me this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in D:\inetpub\paco-site\STORE\templates_c\%%14^147^1478770A%%theme.html.php on line 8

line 8 is this one in theme.php:

$GLOBALS['xoopsTpl']->assign( 'kubrick_selector', $kubrick );

if I erease all the code is on the top line 1 to line 10 (php) I can now go in to the forum but the space for a right block is left and the forum looks awkward:
<{php}>
$display_wide = "kubrick newbb ipboard contact xoopsmembers xoopspartners xoopsheadline ipboard";
$mod = $GLOBALS['xoopsModule'];
$dirname = (isset($mod) ? $mod->getVar('dirname') :'system');
$kubrick = strpos($display_wide, $dirname);
$GLOBALS['xoopsTpl']->assign( 'kubrick_selector', $kubrick );
<{/php}

also if is set true the code (<{if $kubrick_selector == FALSE}>) in theme.php the left and rigth blocks does not appear any more on all pages (wich is good for me) but when I go to the forum the left block dissapear but the forum still looking wrong.

the address ishttp://teziuyork.com and the forumhttp://teziuyork.com/store/modules/ipboard

I want the kubrick theme because coppermine photo gallery uses it too, I tried with kubrick flexible but there I cannot change the top banner.

hpaco
Re: kubrick ipboard problems
  • 2006/8/16 22:06

• hpaco

• Just popping in

Resized Image

This is how it looks when i delete the php code, if i dont do it I receive the php error and the page doesnt show at all

Resized Image

this is how it looks when I delete the php code AND set
<{if $kubrick_selector == FALSE}>
to TRUE

by the way i put the red squares!

hpaco
Re: kubrick ipboard problems
  • 2006/8/18 17:22

• hpaco

• Just popping in

I know XOOPS is free and it doesnt have support, but for more than a year nobody have answered any of my questions.

Perhaps you could tell me if there is any friendly XOOPS forum where i can get any response?

Login

Who's Online

159 user(s) are online (111 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 159

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits