telefrancisc
One question about CBB and another about main page.

Hi all.

I'm new to XOOPS and I installed CBB to use forums, but I have a question, It's possible to change the fact that it just allows to upload files of 100 Kb?

The other questions is: using XOOPS 2.0.x (x=14, here), can I get the main page like here in xoops.org, or esxoops.org or like many XOOPS page around there, with news, forum... and withouth the anti-esthetich modules/whatever in the address bar?

Thanks in advance for your possible answers.

davidl2
Re: One question about CBB and another about main page.
  • 2006/8/14 10:40

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

Second question - select "none" for modules, and simply use blocks on the home page.

telefrancisc

Ok, that's good. Unfortunately, in the blocks admin page, when I try to change that for anonymouse users, I don't get the blocks belonging to external (i.e.: News, CBB...) modules, how can I change that?

telefrancisc

Found that, in groups. Thanks.

CeBepuH
  • 2006/8/15 5:03

• CeBepuH

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2002/6/10

Quote:

telefrancisc wrote:

I'm new to XOOPS and I installed CBB to use forums, but I have a question, It's possible to change the fact that it just allows to upload files of 100 Kb?

In case you haven't found it yet: from the admin sie of CBB choose Forums and then edit one of the forums you have.
Humans need fantasy to be humans. To be the place where the fallen angel meets the rising ape.

Login

Who's Online

283 user(s) are online (186 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 283

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits