mferreira
Menu display incorrect: Single line, no linefeed
  • 2006/8/11 16:33

• mferreira

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/19

Hi.
I've been working on the desingn of a theme for my site, trying to understand CSS and some other things.

My problem is that the main menu (xoops native) in my new theme is not displaying correctly. I dont know why but it is not working, It displays:

Inicio Artículos Historial Enviar artículo Tienda Virtual Biografías de Autores Álbum de fotos

Insted of:

Inicio
Artículos
Historial
Enviar artículo
Tienda Virtual
Biografías de Autores
Álbum de fotos

The html surce uses only <a> tags. doesnt shows any <br> or anything like that. When i use a pre-designed theme it generates more or less the same html but displays correctly.

Can somebody give me a tip?

Thanks
Sorry for my bad english... :)
I love to learn, feel free to tell me when I misspell something.
Using Xoops 2.0.16, FC4, PHP 5.0.4-10.5, Apache 2.0.54-10.4, mysql-4.1.20-1.FC4.1.

mferreira
Re: Menu display incorrect: Single line, no linefeed
  • 2006/8/11 18:34

• mferreira

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/19

Ok, I found the problem. It was missing a line in the header, the one that says:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" href="<{$xoops_url}>/xoops.css" />
Sorry for my bad english... :)
I love to learn, feel free to tell me when I misspell something.
Using Xoops 2.0.16, FC4, PHP 5.0.4-10.5, Apache 2.0.54-10.4, mysql-4.1.20-1.FC4.1.

Dragavan
Re: Menu display incorrect: Single line, no linefeed
  • 2006/10/2 4:24

• Dragavan

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/10/2

I am having the exact same issue, but I have been including that line in my style the whole time. I have also tried all sorts of other changes to the code, but I am still getting the result. I use other themes (many of which I have even tried to cut and paste the code from) and they work fine, but mine won't work no matter what.

In fact I was coming here to post a question about this issue, when I saw this post. Hopefully somebody will have an answer... or at least a suggestion.

Login

Who's Online

270 user(s) are online (167 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 270

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits