Bigwill
I'm looking for information on bridging...
  • 2006/8/10 15:44

• Bigwill

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/7/30

I have XOOPS and coppermine and i'm looking to "bridge" the two so that my galleries use the same theme that I'm using on xoops. Is this possible? Where can i find more information (nooB level) on bridging?

metropolis
Re: I'm looking for information on bridging...
  • 2006/8/10 15:54

• metropolis

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/7/15

Coppermine comes with a XOOPS bridge by default. Just click on the bridge wizard in Coppermine and you can choose XOOPS for bridging. Though I can not tell you, whether that works, I have never tried that. Also be prepared that the permission handling in Coppermine is rather poor and might not be able to reflect XOOPS permissions 1:1. Theme bridging won't work at all!

They probably also have documentation and support forums for bridging at the Coppermine homepage.

If you are looking for an integrated gallery in Xoops, try MyAlbum-P from http://www.peak.ne.jp/xoops/

Bigwill
  • 2006/8/10 22:23

• Bigwill

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/7/30

I just uploaded the myalbum p mod, and i can't upload any pics into it. Any ideas what may be causing my trouble?

willswan.com/palace
tester/tests

metropolis
  • 2006/8/11 7:48

• metropolis

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/7/15

With the account you provided, I don't even see the menu item for sending in pictures.

Seems you didn't give the right permissions. You must set general group permissions and permissions for each category you create.

Login

Who's Online

235 user(s) are online (160 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 235

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits