markian
You have an error in your SQL syntax.
  • 2006/7/19 20:08

• markian

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/19

Quote:
MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8' at line 13

i have tried to transfer my whole XOOPS at other server.. but i think the MySQL version is different.. what can i do ? any idea ? coz i dnt know much about MySQL syntax

Bender
Re: You have an error in your SQL syntax.
  • 2006/7/19 20:15

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

Which sql version did you have on the old / new server?

If the new server has an older sql version you might need to remove the DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 from your sql dump by search and replace.

If the other server is still up and running you could do a new export using compatability mode for sql v4.0 or such Its an export option in phpmyadmins export page.
Sorry, this signature is experiencing technical difficulties. We will return you to the sheduled signature as soon as possible ...

markian
Re: You have an error in your SQL syntax.
  • 2006/7/21 8:54

• markian

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/19

Quote:

Bender wrote:
Which sql version did you have on the old / new server?

If the new server has an older sql version you might need to remove the DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 from your sql dump by search and replace.

If the other server is still up and running you could do a new export using compatability mode for sql v4.0 or such Its an export option in phpmyadmins export page.

my old MySQL version is MySQL 4.1.14-standard and the new MySQL version is MySQL client version: 4.1.10
i think thats lower.... okies ill try that bro.. thanks

Login

Who's Online

214 user(s) are online (142 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 214

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits