dahooligans
Looking for a Sports Statistic Database Module
  • 2006/7/13 21:37

• dahooligans

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/7/13

Hi, I recently made a real estate website for someone and used a real nice database I found by open-realty.

What I'm looking for now, is I'm building a website that I'd like to have where users can sign up for, and then by signing up they could get their own customizable page
such as http://www.youramateursports.com/myhockeyteam

and when signing up it would ask them if they are creating a Team or a League
and if they are creating a Team it will ask what sport (ie. hockey, baseball, soccer) and once selecting that sport it will give them their new page and the ability to "add" players or "add" teams (and if teams selected, they can add players in there). and then when adding players it will give them the option to modify goals, assists, (the stats corresponding to that sport)and also the option to do a bio/profile on that player, and add an image of the player, add an image of the team, if possible even select their own background image or colour.

I would like to know if anyone knows of such a module or if this can be done with xoops.

We'd be willing to pay someone if they could make something like this.

I guess you could say it's like a myspace site in a away with not as many functions but made for coaches/organizers for sports teams/leagues that would like their own site for free.

Thank you, Hope you can help.

email: swk204@hotmail.com

Login

Who's Online

373 user(s) are online (45 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 373

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits