rodrigoleif
Xoop notices "undefined index"
  • 2006/7/12 17:45

• rodrigoleif

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/7/12

People,

I don't know if what I'm going to ask is new stuff, probably it's just stupid, but I could not find an answer anywhere. I searched this site aswell some others, but I could not find some information I was searching for.

I got a blank page with Xoops, and as the start page, it's happening with the site admin, that just shows the menu, but nothing else.

I didn't get error messages, and tried reading all the blank page entry in the FAQ. The thing is that I get some notices, as I'm reporting below:

admin.php =====

Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: xoops_module_header in file templates_c/%%FB^FB0^FB0C5A7A%%themeadmin.html.php line 38
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: xoops_showlblock in file templates_c/%%FB^FB0^FB0C5A7A%%themeadmin.html.php line 86
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: xoops_showcblock in file templates_c/%%FB^FB0^FB0C5A7A%%themeadmin.html.php line 104
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: xoops_showrblock in file templates_c/%%FB^FB0^FB0C5A7A%%themeadmin.html.php line 165

index.php =====

Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: xoops_module_header in file templates_c/%%AD^AD6^AD606576%%theme.html.php line 37
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: xoops_showcblock in file templates_c/%%AD^AD6^AD606576%%theme.html.php line 116
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: xoops_showrblock in file templates_c/%%AD^AD6^AD606576%%theme.html.php line 170

I tried to find in some other forum posts too but could not find what is this "Undefined index", and what's going on in my templates_c folder.

Could someone help me, please?

Thanks a lot, and sorry if I'm bothering you all with something that has already been discussed and I didn't find by here.

Login

Who's Online

203 user(s) are online (60 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 203

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits