C1Team
Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference error
  • 2006/7/1 21:09

• C1Team

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/25

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/teamadre/public_html/main/install/class/textsanitizer.php on line 86

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/teamadre/public_html/main/install/class/textsanitizer.php on line 86

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/teamadre/public_html/main/install/class/textsanitizer.php:86) in /home/teamadre/public_html/main/install/index.php on line 101

I have looked everywhere on this and can't seem to find a fix. All my permissions are correct on the files and folders needed. I don't want to install with this error. This error starts on the second install page with the What is it?, Requirements, Before you install information.

JCDunnart
Re: Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference error
  • 2006/7/1 21:34

• JCDunnart

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/7/1 5

It's nothing to worry about, you can safely ignore those messages and continue with the installation.

The notices are causing the 'headers already sent' message. The notices themselves are basically just messages from the PHP developers to other developers using PHP - so like I said, you can safely ignore them.

C1Team
  • 2006/7/1 21:41

• C1Team

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/25

sweet thanks, it worked fine.

onelife
  • 2006/7/2 8:40

• onelife

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/7/2 8

Quote:

JCDunnart wrote:
It's nothing to worry about, you can safely ignore those messages and continue with the installation.

The notices are causing the 'headers already sent' message. The notices themselves are basically just messages from the PHP developers to other developers using PHP - so like I said, you can safely ignore them.

But how to ignore? I face this problem when I am choosing the language. Although I go back the pervious page, it will always appear.

onelife
  • 2006/7/2 8:53

• onelife

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/7/2 8

Ha, Ha. Thanks. I know already, it's MS IE's problem.

yueyuezhou
  • 2006/8/22 4:29

• yueyuezhou

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/8/11

I have the same problem with both IE and firefox right after language selection:

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /homepages/30/d174091188/htdocs/xoopsinstall/install/class/textsanitizer.php on line 86

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /homepages/30/d174091188/htdocs/xoopsinstall/install/class/textsanitizer.php on line 86

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/30/d174091188/htdocs/xoopsinstall/install/class/textsanitizer.php:86) in /homepages/30/d174091188/htdocs/xoopsinstall/install/index.php on line 101

Login

Who's Online

176 user(s) are online (120 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 176

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits