scullyb
Module Ordering
  • 2006/6/6 14:21

• scullyb

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/2/14

I want my xhld headlines to show up under my normal news section. When i give the headlines a higher number it has no effect and still shows up at the top of the page.

TIA-
SCULLY

stefan88
Re: Module Ordering
  • 2006/6/6 16:43

• stefan88

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2004/9/20

You do not give much information of your setup (for example: do you have news as starting module), but this shuld be related to blocks/blocks or blocks/content placement...
If I'm right, you may need multiblock hack to achieve what you want. Or change theme ...

scullyb
  • 2006/6/6 19:08

• scullyb

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/2/14

Sorry, News is my starting module. As for the themes, I have 10 different websites that are powered by xoops. I would like to use this format with all of them. I apologize for referring to module instead of block. What theme are you referring to that achieves this?

stefan88
  • 2006/6/6 19:31

• stefan88

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2004/9/20

It is theme.html file. There is a code like:
<{foreach item=block from=$xoops_ccblocks}>
<{/foreach}>

that displays blocks.
It is $xoops_ccblocks, $xoops_clblocks, $xoops_crblocks for center, center-left and center-right.
And <{$xoops_contents}> for the module content.

In most themes this is the order how the content will show - first center, then center left and right and then the module content.
You can change the theme.html file to reorder this, but the change will be for entire site.

You could also use spotlight block or module to display news and have starting module set to none.

Login

Who's Online

455 user(s) are online (125 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 455

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits