Chappy
Errors in 2.0.14 /kernel/members.php
  • 2006/5/26 3:04

• Chappy

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/12/14

I upgraded to 2.0.14 and am getting a number of errors.

I first noticed all this when I checked notifications.php and got the following error: Quote:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: smartsection_seo_genurl() in /home/elderhop/public_html/modules/smartsection/include/notification.inc.php on line 48

{edit: reported this already to SmartFactory)

Other notices surrounding the notification page were as follows:

Quote:
Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file /notifications.php line 78
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in file /modules/news/include/notification.inc.php line 38

I also had trouble when reference was made to /kernel/member.php. The errors are as follows: Quote:
Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file /kernel/member.php line 425

Debug is turned on...

Initially it had the same error but said line 213. I went into subversion and got what I thought was the same file and updated it on the site. Now it shows the error as being on line 425. In any case an error from /kernel/member.php shows up in several modules and in several places. I first noticed it on notifications.php.

Also, the following errors:

Quote:
Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file /kernel/module.php line 542

Quote:
Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file /kernel/module.php line 547

Quote:
Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file /modules/system/admin/preferences/main.php line 161

Quote:
Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file /header.php line 131

Quote:
Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file /include/notification_select.php line 47
Quote:
Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file /header.php line 136

AS part of the former "testing team" I felt I should start testing ASAP. Indeed, might it be worthwhile to give a little time to using that group to put this through its paces with a complete package? And, yes, I do remember the discussions about the idea of an rc release being for people just to test... Just a thought...

I hope that this helps.
MMM...It tastes like chicken! ...

Login

Who's Online

119 user(s) are online (53 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 119

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits