Dylan55468
Xoops Customization
  • 2006/5/22 21:12

• Dylan55468

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/12/2

Hi,

I'm currently starting up on a new project, and I need a little help/advice. The site is more of a personal thing, where I'll display my graphic work. At the same time, I want a fair bit of user activity, so I want to run a contest every now and then. Below, I'm going to list all the custom work I'd like done, and if theres any takers, could you please give me the best quote you can on what I'd like done? Thanks, and here we go:

- I want a specific image management system, which you can find below. Try to stick it as closely as possible.

- Since I'd like to run some periodic contests, I'd like some kind of management system for that. A system that allows registered members to automatically view which contests are open, and to submit to those contests. I'd also like for people to be able to view and vote for the entries for the contests.

- I'd also like a custom a layout design for my site. Nothing too complicated, but if you don't feel comfortable giving a quote including the design, give your quote excluding the design.

- Finally, I'd like a system to manage donations via PayPal. This is pretty much self explanatory. Ask for clarification if need be, however.

Any takers? If you think you may be interested, ask for more details if needed. I'll give as much detail as I can if it helps you in deciding if you want to take this project on.

If you got this far, then I appreciate the consideration in reading the entire post.

The layout I would like for the desktops is below:

http://www.eclearly.com/graphics/themes/1000ac_dark2/desktops.jpg

The colours are not the way I would have them though.

Thanks!
-Dylan

Login

Who's Online

536 user(s) are online (90 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 536

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits