tripmon
xoops_version, select_multi , and order under 2.2
  • 2006/5/19 11:23

• tripmon

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/2/28

I have a strange problem I'm looking for an answer to...

I'm using an options array for mxdirectory that's acting 'kinda funny' under 2.2.x

The array is a select_multi (prefs config) set up in xoops_version.php and looks like this...
$modversion['config'][24]['options'] = array('_MI_XDIR_PREMIUM_ON' => 1'_MI_XDIR_PREMIUM_UON' => 11'_MI_XDIR_PREMIUM_SLLI' => 2'_MI_XDIR_PREMIUM_SLSLI' => 3,'_MI_XDIR_PREMIUM_SLLF' => 4'_MI_XDIR_PREMIUM_CALI' => 5'_MI_XDIR_PREMIUM_CALF' => 6'_MI_XDIR_PREMIUM_LOLI' => 7'_MI_XDIR_PREMIUM_LOLF' => 8'_MI_XDIR_PREMIUM_LLSLI' => 9'_MI_XDIR_PREMIUM_LLCSLI' => 10);

Under 2.0.13.2, the option array is in the order it appears above for 5 unique config options... that is to say there are 5 select_multi boxes & all 5 of them are in the exact order that the array is above.

Great!

Strange Part... under 2.2.3, 3 of the 5 select boxes in the admin appear to randomly scramble the order of the options... I know that sounds too crazy, but it's true...

In both scenarios the name/value pairs are matched, it's just an order issue under 2.2.x.

Anyone ever heard of a similar issue, I've searched all over (China too) and am coming up mystified... any advice welcomed..

Tx

Login

Who's Online

239 user(s) are online (143 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 239

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits