Seeria
Module suggestions?
  • 2006/5/16 11:42

• Seeria

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/27

Hello all

I'm trying to figure out what modules might best fit what I need and would appreciate suggestions.

* I need a blog type module (without the rss feeds). This would allow a member to post an ongoing story.

* A way to use Phpbb forums without having it inset to the site. I'd like it to use the same global login but be full sized not shrunk down to inset into XOOPS page.

* A way to create static pages and put (easier the better) links to those pages in the menu.

* A way to either alter the member UI area or to create one where each member can edit their own bio (no character limit), and place a specific sized graphic (like a picture of themself).

* lastly... a member list that I can edit to show only those members I want shown (as in those that are part of a group). All people that register and are Not given special group access would not show up on the memberlist.

Any suggestions on which modules would fit the bill or might be close to my needs?

Sincerely

serf1
Re: Module suggestions?
  • 2006/5/16 13:12

• serf1

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/11/30

Quote:
A way to either alter the member UI area or to create one where each member can edit their own bio (no character limit), and place a specific sized graphic (like a picture of themself).

Have you seen the User Page module. It seems to allow that kind of thing.

Login

Who's Online

235 user(s) are online (129 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 235

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits