ClockWork
Modules not appearing in admin
  • 2006/5/8 16:33

• ClockWork

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/5/8 1

G'day All

First post here after installing Xoops..........Install went like a dream,no probs at all.The 6 or so modules and add-ons I'd downloaded at the same time as the cms were ready and waiting to be installed - So off I went - Image gallery,forums,polls,back-up utility and a few others all installed perfectly.

And then........

After uploading all of the remainder of my stash of modules (having first chmodded/checked the docs and permissions etc) I discovered that my brand new XOOPS site was refusing to accept more than 15 modules in the admin/mods section - arghh!!! (and that included the ones with the site)

The question is - Is this a known prob? I've been searching high and low on this site for an answer before finally resorting to posting for help.Is it possible that I could have mistakenly altered a setting? And maybe someone here recognises my sitution and might,just might have an answer for me!

Cheers
ClockWork

iHackCode
Re: Modules not appearing in admin

i had something like that happen to me before. a module caused the list to not show up..

try turning on phpdebug and go to the modulesadmin page. and copy .paste any errors you see.
CBB / LatestNews / Publisher / XM-Spotlight

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

zeroram
  • 2006/5/10 0:30

• zeroram

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/6/30

maybe you installed the modules with another user with admin permissions so thats why is not showing when you access with admin1

it happend one time to me.. i created admin1 and admin 2 both with amdin permissions, so i installed 3 modules with admin1 and 4 with admin2

when i login using admin1 i cannot see the admin modules i installed with admin2.

just go to GROUPS and double check you have admin permissions. for all the modules that are installed

if this is not your case... turn ON PHPDEBUG mode

ClockWork
  • 2006/5/12 16:51

• ClockWork

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/5/8 1

Thanks Folks for your replies. The problemo turned out to be a fatal flaw in the class/object php of the module 'Planet'......I knew it couldn't be a double thang,cos I'm the only bugger registered at the mo!!!

Anyhow,I removed the offending mod via ftp and et voila! Modules are appearing is if by magic outta the woodwork.........Heh

Once again-Cheers

Regards
ClockWork

Login

Who's Online

156 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 156

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits