conian
How can I add a direct link to specific album or cat in xcGal?
  • 2006/5/6 15:14

• conian

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/5/6 1

I am setting up a site for an architect who wants to have basically two galleries. One gallery (Past Projects) will contain all designs and building pictures of completed projects in individual (by client name) folders. And another Category (current projects) will be setup the same way except that only the client will see his individual gallery while it is in progress.

As it is now, I have xcGal listed on the main menu (renamed it Projects). The user will click on this link and will se the page that shows the two categories (Past Projects and Current Projects) in which all the Albums based on Client names will be contained.

I would like to be able to have on the main menu the two category names instead of the projects link. I don't know if thus is easily configured thru xcGal or XOOPS's admin panels or if I would need a 3rd party module to accomplish this. I cannot at this point see how to do this myself (I am still a noob). Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

The Conian

WarDick
Re: How can I add a direct link to specific album or cat in xcGal?
  • 2006/5/6 16:41

• WarDick

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/9/13

This would be pretty easy using the multimenu module.
Urging XOOPS to be the Best It Can Be.
Richard......

conian
Re: How can I add a direct link to specific album or cat in xcGal?
  • 2006/5/6 18:25

• conian

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/5/6 1

I will try that, thnx. Being a noob to the whole CMS and XOOPS makes it a little difficult for me to be certain by the language used to describe the module whether they do what I want them to do.

I will try that out shortly...already dl'ed it.

the Conian

Login

Who's Online

495 user(s) are online (57 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 495

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits