1
kashyyyk
Change default text
  • 2006/4/5 20:01

  • kashyyyk

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 11

  • Since: 2006/4/1 2


How do I change the default text?

For the partners page, I want to change it to the word "affiliates". I changed the block title, but on the xoopspartners_index.html it shows <h4><{$sitename}> <{$lang_main_partner}> </h4> I want to change <{$lang_main_partner}> to the word affiliates. I know I can just change <{$lang_main_partner}> in the template, but I would rather change the word once and have it take effect everywhere the word is displaced.

Dan

2
msdana
Re: Change default text
  • 2006/4/5 21:35

  • msdana

  • Just can't stay away

  • Posts: 817

  • Since: 2005/12/11


You may want to check the language/english/main.php file within the module. If that doesn't have what you are looking for, try the other php files in the language/english folder (or whatever language you are using).

If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
Graphic Worx : Xoops Themes

3
kashyyyk
Re: Change default text
  • 2006/4/6 15:06

  • kashyyyk

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 11

  • Since: 2006/4/1 2


Thanks, that was exactly it. I looked everywhere except the most obvious.

Dan