heladope
Mylinks not working in home
  • 2006/4/4 21:05

• heladope

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/3/25

I have had the site up an running for over a week. I have always had mylinks as the home page. For no reason I can find it just stopped working.

Bad Response From Server

I can go to any other link, and web links works if I take it out of the home page, also if its in home, popular and top rated web links work fine. Just wont open in home. I have changed the modules around a bit and so far I see everything but web links and news will work as home page.

I am using XOOPS 2.0.13.2

I have reuploaded all files I could think might fix the problem, checked mainfile.php, everything looks right to me. Any ideas here?

heladope
Re: Mylinks not working in home
  • 2006/4/5 1:17

• heladope

• Just popping in

Update:

I uploaded and installed weblinks 1.01, I does not work as the home page either. I can run just about any other module in home then click on mylinks and it works fine, exacly as the "home" page should look. I did not edit any templates or make any changes to cause this. When it started I had created a block, viewed the home page, seen the block, changed the weight of the block, went back to the home page to view it and never seen mylinks in the home page since. I have deleted the block from the database incase it had a conflict that caused this but that didnt help.

I have been all over this site today I cant find anything even close to the same issues. Everything I find are prolems with modules not working at all. Mylinks is working, everything about it works as long as I dont have it set as my home page. When it is set as home the popular and top rated pages still work, I can view all links one at a time. I am lost and I have tried everything. If there is another post or anything in the FAQ that can help me please give me a link for them, maybe I am just not serching the right keywords for this topic.

Apache version 2.0.51
MySQL version 3.23.58
Xoops version 2.0.13.2

Thanks,
James

heladope
Re: Mylinks not working in home
  • 2006/4/5 21:25

• heladope

• Just popping in

No ideas? Anything I can try? I have racked my brain for a few days now and cant seem to get weblinks or mylinks to open in the home page.

Login

Who's Online

111 user(s) are online (72 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 111

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits