juanjo
How to call a block from a page
  • 2006/3/30 14:13

• juanjo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/20

Hi everybody,
Since my last posts (some months ago) I have been getting more and more into the structure of xoops: modules, blocks, design, etc.
Up to now I have already been able to modify templates, and get into the XOOPS code for making translations, etc.
I have a new question now for which I don't have a clue.

My aim is displaying a customized block for some wiwi page I have created by means of wiwimod. Let's say that there are different activities I speak about (Baseball, Football, Basketball). I have created a wiwipage with an intro about Baseball, another one for Football, another one for Basketball and another one for an introduction about my website. I also have a news module that has 'latest news' that is superb.

I would like to 'call' (don't know whether this is possible at all) 'last news' from the Baseball wiwipage (just showing the most important baseball news that exist). I would like to do the same thing for the other activities and have no block in the introduction about my website page.

Is this doable? How could I 'call' or show the latest news about each sport in each of the pages I want to show information about?

I hope this is not a too tough / too easy question...

Thanks in advance,
Juan

Login

Who's Online

225 user(s) are online (151 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 225

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits