cdcservices
Rediredt msg disappeared after installing is_urbanize theme
  • 2006/3/17 17:54

• cdcservices

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/2/7 1

I installed a new theme (is_urbanize) and all the redirect messages (ie. Login incorrect - if pages does not reload, please click here) have disappeared. I suspect what has happened is the text and the background are now the same colour and simply not visible (white on white).

What entry in the style sheet controls the settings for these redirect pages or where else would I need to make a change so that I can modify the redirect messages so they match the rest of my site? I tested several of the setting in the style.css for is_urbanize but so far have had no success.

Thanks
Chris.

cdcservices
Re: Rediredt msg disappeared after installing is_urbanize theme
  • 2006/3/18 20:44

• cdcservices

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/2/7 1

Problem resolved.

As suspected it was simply a matter of the background and text being set to very similar colours. Although I am am humbled on how long it took me to find the very simple solution, I will post if for others (if for no other reason than to give them a laugh).

template set manager ->default_clone -> edit -> system_redirect.html

Modify background color in the line "
" to change the background colour (asumming of course it's the background you want to change)

Just to save face a little, Earlier I had modified this entry on the command line rather than through the utility. That is why I just assumed that the above solution would not work. Lesson learned.

Login

Who's Online

474 user(s) are online (70 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 474

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits