wektis
Standard XOOPS install, no mods, all green lights, but blank pages?
  • 2006/3/8 10:12

• wektis

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/3/7 1

Hi all,

First let me say I've looked at many CMS open source software for my site and I have to say from looking around the XOOPS site this is the best supported option, with the best features - so a big well done to the developers!

Like the subject says - I am install XOOPS direct from the downloaded source files, have green "lights" all the way, but on the insert data page - even though all is green I have many error messages -

Warning: make_data(): Unable to access ../modules/system/language/english/modinfo.php in /mounted-storage/home11/sub002/sc17084-YWKW/www/install/makedata.php on line 99

Warning: make_data(../modules/system/language/english/modinfo.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mounted-storage/home11/sub002/sc17084-YWKW/www/install/makedata.php on line 99

Warning: make_data(): Unable to access ../modules/system/language/english/modinfo.php in /mounted-storage/home11/sub002/sc17084-YWKW/www/install/makedata.php on line 99

Warning: make_data(../modules/system/language/english/modinfo.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mounted-storage/home11/sub002/sc17084-YWKW/www/install/makedata.php on line 99

Warning: make_data(): Failed opening '../modules/system/language/english/modinfo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /mounted-storage/home11/sub002/sc17084-YWKW/www/install/makedata.php on line 99

Warning: make_data(): Unable to access ../modules/system/xoops_version.php in /mounted-storage/home11/sub002/sc17084-YWKW/www/install/makedata.php on line 104

Warning: make_data(../modules/system/xoops_version.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mounted-storage/home11/sub002/sc17084-YWKW/www/install/makedata.php on line 104

Warning: make_data(): Failed opening '../modules/system/xoops_version.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /mounted-storage/home11/sub002/sc17084-YWKW/www/install/makedata.php on line 104

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /mounted-storage/home11/sub002/sc17084-YWKW/www/install/makedata.php on line 110

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /mounted-storage/home11/sub002/sc17084-YWKW/www/install/makedata.php on line 120

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mounted-storage/home11/sub002/sc17084-YWKW/www/install/makedata.php:99) in /mounted-storage/home11/sub002/sc17084-YWKW/www/install/index.php on line 1232

Some details-
XOOPS Version:2.0.13.2
Module Name/Version: none? (new at anything other than .html sorry!)
PHP Version: server support v4.4.1 and 5.1.1 but I don't recall being given the choice of which to use
MySQL Version:4 - 5 is available
Web Server Software (Apache/IIS/Other): not sure but there is a redhat/linux and appache logo's on the hosts site =) (http://www.servage.net)
Operating System: see above?
Theme you are using:what comes with current version
Custom template: No
PHP Debug Messages: see error messages above
MySQL Debug Messages:see error messages above
Smarty Debug Messages:see error messages above
A full description of the issue:If I ignore the above error messages and continue i can load only the top banner when viewing the index, the admin pages only show a blank white page

I hope thats enough info to get some help, sorry I can't be a bit more specific with the above information as I am new to all this.

Cheers.

John

wektis
Re: Standard XOOPS install, no mods, all green lights, but blank pages?
  • 2006/3/9 9:36

• wektis

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/3/7 1

Oops...never mind, I double checked all the uploaded files and folders. For some reason Smart FTP didn't upload all of them! Never had that happen before, but anyways - all is fault free now.

John.

Login

Who's Online

577 user(s) are online (64 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 577

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits