wizanda
Has the new improvements got the ability to make a blank page? (Mith?)
  • 2006/3/3 8:16

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

One thing that is always bugging me is the lack of space; we have for menus and general layout of information.
Now I saw how when I did try updating to the new system 2.3 ect, you are working on individual block management, which is cool!

Yet I didn’t say a way to make new pages other then modules, now this is something I know we all really need and wouldn’t be that hard to add to the system, would it?

As if we could from admin make new pages imagine the uses and space XOOPS has this is needed in the 2.13.2 or XOOPS Cube also, as this is the one thing holding us back that to have new pages, you must hack or add a module. I have so many pages of information that can be easily added with the block system already available just lack of space for the interesting stuff to show.

So could we work on a way to have it in the system, which you can create new pages from XOOPS it’s self and not need to add modules to do so.

The other bonus of this is, if it is set right, you could name the page title, when you label the page for Xoops. If it is done from the root then there would be no

modules/*****/index.php=somethingIhavewritten

just:

w w w .mysite.com/SomethingIhavewritten.php

Login

Who's Online

131 user(s) are online (67 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 131

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits