dizzymarkus
A racing log module

Howdy guys,
I asked a few weeks back and searched till my fingers turned purple lol. I am currently running XOOPS for a childrens non profit 1/4 midget racing league that has been around for years. They are now deciding they would like to join the web lol (bout time)

I am looking for a module that will allow me to enter weekly info and have it processed and sent to the right fileds. Like weekly stats, finishs, and archieve.

Like this kinda.

OCQMC.com

I would like to be able to enter the new points and have it added to the list then processed and put in order accordingly. of course with an archieve for past results.

Another way I have tried is to find a script capable of this and I frame it into the site. I couldnt find one so I tried modding a simple news script to do this and it just wasnt willing to work with me lol. Any help will be greatly appreciated by me and the children that are going to use this site.

I know the site goes to a .php extension, unfortunataly the sites files are locked and the fella that was messing with it has dissappeared. Another words I cannot get to those files. The provider wants a name and pass lol arrrrrgggg! Its kids and non profit hahahah

Markus

and thanks greatly guys for any help even a little

seventhseal
Re: A racing log module

We might have something. Go to XOOPS @ IBDeeming! and contact CreepingDeath (my bro), he either will have something he can throw together, or might have something he can do for you. He's done non-for-profits before...
John Horne - a.k.a. - VelocityWebDev, Seventhseal, CreepingDeath
VelocityWebDev Tech BLOG
VelocityWebHost Hosting and Design

dizzymarkus
Re: A racing log module

I sure will, thank you---- I did :0) waiting on response

again thanky ou for the shout

Markus

Login

Who's Online

238 user(s) are online (151 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 238

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits