daemonfromsk
CMS Dumping <prefix>_groups_users_link table

Ok

I am using XOOPS 2.2.2, php 4.3.10, MySQL 3.23.58, on a linux host, using Apache 2.0 handlers.

My issue is that twice in the past 3 weeks the site has randomly dumped every person out of the <prefix>_groups_users_link table

and I have to go back in and add everyone manually. Was this some bug I should have known about, now the site is an upgrade from XOOPS 2.0.13

Only PHP errors I have seen on the entire site are the following.

Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: 2499 in file modules/newbb/blocks/newbb_block.php line 157
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_TEXT already defined in file modules/xoopspartners/language/english/modinfo.php line 38
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant XOOPS_SYSTEM_USER - assumed 'XOOPS_SYSTEM_USER' in file modules/system/admin/users/xoops_version.php line 44

I also have cbb 2.2 installed.

Someone know whats going on?

Thanks,
-Daemon

JMorris
Re: CMS Dumping <prefix>_groups_users_link table
  • 2006/1/17 3:08

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

To the best of my knowledge, this is not an known issue with 2.2.2; however, you may want to consider upgrading to 2.2.3 as is is known to be more stable.

RE: Debug messages...

There's nothing there to be concerned about. They are just notices that advise that the code doesn't use "best practices".

Hope this helps.

James
Insanity can be defined as "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Stupidity is not a crime. Therefore, you are free to go.

Login

Who's Online

166 user(s) are online (80 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 166

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits