DMarvelus
xoops4 UI/prototypes?
  • 2006/1/7 17:24

• DMarvelus

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/29

Is any one working on prototypes for what the end result will look like and what it will be able to do? So far, I've seen a lot of technical specifications about the kernel, but that's it. Technical specifications don't mean that there's going to be a good end product.

It would be nice to see some prototypes, screen shots, and UI work happening in parallel so we can see what can be done with XOOPS 4, and also, it would keep the developers moving in the right direction.

just a suggestion, if this has already been done, then please point me to where i can see it. thanks.

Also, i don't want to offend any one, but is XOOPS 4 gonna be better than Mambo?

jdseymour
Re: xoops4 UI/prototypes?

You can now keep up with developments Here.

Quote:
Also, i don't want to offend any one, but is XOOPS 4 gonna be better than Mambo?

I hope so. Could not be much worse in my opinion.

kaotik
Re: xoops4 UI/prototypes?
  • 2006/1/7 17:45

• kaotik

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/2/19

xoops 4 already has 1 very cool feature: a folder structure separation which allows for part of your XOOPS site to be visible from the web and another that's not. This will definitly make for better security.
There's probably more but this was what really spiked my interrest during my initial test of 2.3
www.kaotik.biz

Login

Who's Online

187 user(s) are online (114 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 1

Guests: 186

jimmydlekov,

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!