animlchin
The error I am recieveing immediatly after install completes and I try to login
  • 2005/12/15 22:42

• animlchin

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/12/15

All right the installation of 2.2.3 seemed to go smoothly once file permissions were set correctly. So I choose the option to go to my home page and login. Well when I login, I get this crazy ass error:

Quote:
'._ERRORS.'
'; $ret = '
'; if (!empty($this->_errors)) { foreach ($this->_errors as $errno => $errstr) { $msg = (function_exists("ldap_err2str") ? ldap_err2str ($errno) : ''); $ret .= $msg . '
' . $errstr .'
'; } } else { $ret .= _NONE.'
'; } return $ret; } } ?>
Fatal error: Class xoopsauthxoops: Cannot inherit from undefined class xoopsauth in d:\xxxxxxx\xxxxxxx\xxxxxxx\www\intranet2\class\auth\auth_xoops.php on line 38

I have a shared hosting account on a Windows 2003 server.
It features:
PHP 5
MySQL 4

Any ideas?

animlchin
Re: The error I am recieveing immediatly after install completes and I try to login
  • 2005/12/15 23:49

• animlchin

• Just popping in

So here is an little update. I deleted the database and re-upped the files. I completed the whole installation process and got the same error when I got to my site and tried to log in as the admin.

So then I decided to try to "Register Now!". Well when I clicked on that link I got this error:
Quote:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in d:\xxxxxxxx\xxxxxxx\xxxxxx\www\intranet2\class\theme.php on line 499

Still lost as hell here!

animlchin
Re: The error I am recieveing immediatly after install completes and I try to login
  • 2005/12/16 0:45

• animlchin

• Just popping in

So I opened ....class\theme.php and went to line 499 where the error is occuring. Here is the function where line 499 (which I bolded) is contained.

Quote:

function getCachedTemplateId() {
// generate safe cache Id
$cachegroup = isset($GLOBALS['xoopsOption']['cache_group']) ? "_".$GLOBALS['xoopsOption']['cache_group'] : "";

$protocol = strtolower(substr($_SERVER['SERVER_PROTOCOL'], 0, strpos($_SERVER['SERVER_PROTOCOL'], "/", 0)));

return 'mod_'.$GLOBALS['xoopsModule']->getVar('dirname').'|'.md5(str_replace(XOOPS_URL, '', $protocol."://".$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'].$_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'].$cachegroup));

}

animlchin
  • 2005/12/16 6:05

• animlchin

• Just popping in

Well guess what. I finally got frustrated (when midnight comes and goes that happens) and pulle deverything off the server. Then I installed XOOPS 2.0.13.2 and it came off perfectly without a hitch. It installed flawlessly. Now it is 1:15 and I am actually thinking of now trying to upgrade my #OOPS# to version 2.23. Screw it lets do it! I will let you know how it pans out.... whoever "you" are.

animlchin
  • 2005/12/16 8:11

• animlchin

• Just popping in

Well the upgrade appears to have worked. I am too tired to really QA it right now but at least I can log in and shiat. Hope this little journal helps somebody one of these days.

Login

Who's Online

537 user(s) are online (47 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 537

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits