mikejm
XOOPS 2.2.3a Installation Problems
  • 2005/12/8 23:15

• mikejm

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/12/8

Hello,

I built a site for a client on my server using XOOPS 2.2.3a and it would great. I tried to migrate the site over using the information on this site and it doesn't work fully.

So I tried to do a fresh install of XOOPS and I get this for an error:

Warning: generateprefix(/calendar/include/functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ./class/settingmanager.php on line 291

Warning: generateprefix(): Failed opening '/calendar/include/functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in ./class/settingmanager.php on line 291

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: xoops_makepass() in ./class/settingmanager.php on line 292

Apache Ver: Apache/1.3.29
PHP Ver:4.4.0
MySQL Ver: 4.0.23

If anyone could help me get a fresh install that would be great.

I would like it more if someone could help me migrate from my site to the client's.

I really appreciate any help.

Thank you.

Michael

jdseymour
Re: XOOPS 2.2.3a Installation Problems

Well it looks like it is complaining of missing or corrupt files. Reupload and try again. Now you say you want to migrate to the new 2.2.3 site. Is this an existing 2.2.3 site you want to migrate from? If it is a 2.0x site it will not be possible without an upgrade. Database changes between versions prevent direct migration.

mikejm
Re: XOOPS 2.2.3a Installation Problems
  • 2005/12/9 0:59

• mikejm

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/12/8

Thank you for the quick response. I have tried several times uploading the fresh install and getting that error. I will try again. Could it be a problem with the PHP configuration?

Also, the site I really want to migrate is a XOOPS 2.2.3a site that I built on my server and just want to move it to the client's server. I got some of the site to work - but not all of it.

I would be most grateful for any help I get.

Michael

Login

Who's Online

510 user(s) are online (71 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 510

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits