carlos1426
whois block problem
  • 2005/12/5 17:24

• carlos1426

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/18

Hi.

I want to display a block in top page left side. This block is a whois search with a text, a box to intro the domain name and a button to do the search.

I was be able to display a block like this by adding a new custom block in the "Admin Blocks" section of the "System" option.

My problem begin now:

Once the button is pressed, I need to open a new page to display the whois search results.

I'm using mrWhois Lite (www.mrscripts.co.uk. Thanks Marek!) and this script opens a new page with a table with results, but the menu, blocks, etc. don't appear. The mrWhois script is locates in the wfchannel dir (./modules/wfchannel)

When the block's button is pressed, the script is well excuted (./modules/wfchannel/whois_test.php), but all XOOPS theme is deleted (menu, blocks, logo, links, etc.)

I know this is done by script code, as it build the page from the begining, but ...

How must I modify the code to display those resutls in a wfchannel page (or other kind of page). I have not special interest in use wfchannel. Simply it seems to me easier. The last target is not to lost the XOOPS view.

Thank you in advance.

Login

Who's Online

108 user(s) are online (69 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 108

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits