terrapod
Need WOW Theme will pay
  • 2005/11/24 4:39

• terrapod

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/11/23

I am looking for an original World of Warcraft theme that is horde baised adn WELL done. I am willing to pay up to $80.00US for it. Actual cost will be based on complexity and private agreement between myself and the creator after a sample is reviewed. If you want to save me money and do it for free (lol) it would be much appreciated. Please email me at msteinman@cfl.rr.com for details or where we can discuss the planning if you are serious and interested.

Thank you.

Terrapod

terrapod
Re: Need WOW Theme will pay
  • 2005/11/25 18:34

• terrapod

• Just popping in

Wow 52 views and no bites on this. This is a serious offer and request I am looking for an original World of Warcraft theme for a WoW guild and would like it to be Horde biased. Please understand that this is not BS. If there is a designer out there that can do this contact me via email (see above) and if you already have one you can send me the jpg image of it for review.

Thanks

davidl2
  • 2005/11/25 18:44

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

If you check the "themes" news area - theres a couple of recent posts from paid theme producers:https://xoops.org/modules/news/index.php?storytopic=3 - check this out, as i'm sure someone can help you there....

terrapod
  • 2005/11/25 19:09

• terrapod

• Just popping in

Yes I was aware of those and they are not what I am looking for. There was one theme that I loved but the download doesnt exist on this site anymore because it comes up with a dead link and the orignators website is all in farsi which i cant read. An example of that one can be seen athttp://www.minimarauders.net

But yes I did have the common sense to check the site first before making this request.

Thanks,

Terrapod

davidl2
  • 2005/11/25 19:10

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

You'll be surprised how many people don't check...

I'm sure someone will be able to assist you with this - i'll try and locate a few links for you later as well...

terrapod
  • 2005/11/29 15:59

• terrapod

• Just popping in

Still no biters for this. And I am still looking for someone that create the theme/template that is based on the World of Warcraft game, is Horde based and within that budget.

Thanks

balsimar
  • 2005/12/1 0:25

• balsimar

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/11/30

Quote:

terrapod wrote:
Yes I was aware of those and they are not what I am looking for. There was one theme that I loved but the download doesnt exist on this site anymore because it comes up with a dead link and the orignators website is all in farsi which i cant read. An example of that one can be seen athttp://www.minimarauders.net

But yes I did have the common sense to check the site first before making this request.

Thanks,

Terrapod

Thanks for plugging my site, Terrapod. :)

My theme is based on the theme you're looking for, but I did quite a bit of customization. I'm still searching around for the original since I get asked for it often.

I've even gone as far as emailing the original author and never got a response. (still have the readme, but lost a lot of the original files as I replaced them with modified versions) I guess I was lucky in grabbing it before it dissapeared forever. =/

If I do happen to find it, I'll certainly put it up for others to download. Failing that, I'll see what I can do to clean up my customizations and release my own version, but that will only come once I see a break in my other coding projects or I get bored one night with writing other code and decide to just get it over with. ;)

Bassman
  • 2005/12/1 0:34

• Bassman

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/5/23

I would like to do this for you. I'll put something together as a layout first, so you can make any changes, before I make it into a theme. Probably would not be anything until Monday though.

seventhseal

chech the following out - I will convert any PHPNuke theme that matches anything you like. No cost - donation welcome!

this one

this one

this one

Contact me at XOOPS@IBDeeming!
John Horne - a.k.a. - VelocityWebDev, Seventhseal, CreepingDeath
VelocityWebDev Tech BLOG
VelocityWebHost Hosting and Design

terrapod
  • 2005/12/6 14:31

• terrapod

• Just popping in

First off thanks for the replies and sorry I havn't responded sooner.

Seventhseal: Thanks for the offer but the guild voted them all down.

Bassman: Thanks I would love to see what you come up with just let me know if you get it done

Balsimar: No problem with plugging your site I think it looks great. I love that theme but cant find it anywhere. Also I like your integration and would love to discuss with you on how or where you got the WoW integrations that you use, especially the GuildBank Inventory part. I have found alot of things out on the web but so many of them have been abandoned or do not work with Xoops. I have some programing ability but by no means am an expert, thusly it takes me alot of time to customize scripts and so forth. Let me know when I can pick your brain or just drop me an email.

Thanks again,

TerraPod

Login

Who's Online

147 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 147

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits