terrion
Will Host for Themes?
  • 2005/11/3 10:21

• terrion

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/9/19

You can't imagine how bad I wanted to put "will work for food" in the subject but then thought that might be a little tacky.

I'm extremely excited about the progress being made with XOOPS 2.2.X. Seems there's a revitalization happening in the community right now.

In that spirit I'd like to ask if anyone would be willing to trade some Theme work for Hosting. I'd like to have 1 or more themes developed, nothing fancy, just good clean themes that address a couple specific projects I'm way behind on. In exchange I could provide 1 or more development or live hosting accounts. I would even consider giving shell access to the hosting account should that be of interest. That should be valuable for developers that like to work from a command line as I do. For active developers this could be a handy "extra" account for quick module testing or whatever without stepping on your main site...

What I need out of the deal is some help adapting 1 or more themes. Most urgent is my own theme which will generally have the flavor of any hosting company. Once that is out of the way I've got a laundry list of things I'm behind on (again all theme/graphic oriented) that I need help with. Hurricane Rita devestated the region in Texas that I live in and has brought my web work to a halt for several weeks now. The phone started ringing this week with clients, finally, thank God, but I'm still spending way too many hours a day on the phone with insurance people, and stuff like that... Could really use some help, and will offer up pretty much anything in my inventory as cash is a bit short right now. I'd love to meet the right person and build on this with some work that would actually pay cash... Who knows...

Enough of my life story though, didn't mean to go on about that stuff. I'm just really excited about XOOPS and the bright future for our community. Seems to be so much excitment in the forums right now that it feels like spring, not fall!

If this sounds like something you're interested in please email me at xoops@ultranetdomains.com rather than PM'ing me.

Cheers,
Terrion
Purchase, renew, or transfer your domain name to Ultranet Domains and get a FREE 10GB hosting account. Virtual Dedicated Servers around $35/monthly, no contract. FREE 24/7 telephone ...

Login

Who's Online

198 user(s) are online (107 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 198

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits