chlockett
Navigation Bar & Error Message
  • 2005/10/31 2:57

• chlockett

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/10

I am using the XMT theme that has a navigation bar with four menu buttons on it. I did a copy and paste to add a fifth button in the root/themes/xmt/navigation/theme_usernav.html file. It worked, and I was able to add a fifth button to the bar. BUT when I did, I lost the ability to use the USER ACTIONS button that is not in the theme_usernav.html file but is some how added by Xoops.

I would like to add two or maybe even three more buttons to the Nav bar on my home page, but don't know how to do it without losing my USER ACTION button. Any advice?

Also, I wrapped some HTML content in PHP and added them as standalone pages on my site linking them to buttons on the nav bar. They seem to display just fine, but I get this error message on the bottom of my page:

"Warning [PHP]: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/kidscook/public_html/USMap.php:2) in file include/common.php line 198"

What does that mean and how can I fix it?

Finally, if I want to link a news or content module to my nav bar instead of the Main Menu, how do I do that? I know I can hide the Main Menu part, but what is the address for the link?

Thank you!

ChLockett

Login

Who's Online

208 user(s) are online (162 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 208

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits