Gameinatrix
Developer Help Required - With Images

We really need to have a XOOPS developer come onboard and help with the development of our website http://www.gameinatrix.com.

This could be used to add to your resume, portfolio or just for the enjoyment of working on a gaming website.

Some images of what we are trying to do and some of the major modifications we have made to Xoops.

Admin Main
Age Verification Admin
Banner Admin
Blocks Admin
Mimetype Admin
Php Info Screen

This is just a small a mount of the changes, improvements or fixes done and we need a developer who know XOOPS to help continue this work.

If you would like to help, please contact us via email or PM.

Can you delete the original thread that can be found at https://xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=42576&forum=3&post_id=187088#forumpost187088 please :)

Gameinatrix
Re: Developer Help Required - With Images

*bump*

JMorris
  • 2005/10/18 4:15

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

I'm sorry I cannot help with your project, but I did want to mention that what you've done with the Admin section is nothing short of amazing! That has got to be one of the most refined interfaces I've seen for XOOPS. Excellent work!

I hope that someone who can help you contacts you soon.

Best Regards,

James
Insanity can be defined as "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Stupidity is not a crime. Therefore, you are free to go.

Gameinatrix

So there are no developers out there willing to help?

Can you at least look at the images and see what we are trying to do? We have already said we would be willing to submit our changes to the XOOPS Core team.

Gameinatrix

Thank-you JMorris,

John has put a lot of work into this and I am sure he would be please to hear your remarks.

Gx

Login

Who's Online

227 user(s) are online (45 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 227

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits