draj
Community, Intranet, Commerce Packages!
  • 2005/10/15 5:14

• draj

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/6/23

Hallo!

I have not been able to understand the differences between the different packages. Am I so stupid?

Pl. help!

Whats the basic difference and advantages of those different packages. Are they really just different packages of different modules put togather or have they really differences in their core codes...

Best would be a core package and modules packages instead of different packages for beginners.

The modules package may contain all the tested modules that should work in that particular installation.

Mithrandir
Re: Community, Intranet, Commerce Packages!

There is no core code in the module packages. They are solely different collections of available modules
"When you can flatten entire cities at a whim, a tendency towards quiet reflection and seeing-things-from-the-other-fellow's-point-of-view is seldom necessary."

Cusix Software

draj
Re: Community, Intranet, Commerce Packages!
  • 2005/10/15 8:13

• draj

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/6/23

Hallo Jan!

Thanks!

I thought so....

But then I would really recommend to have just TWO packages, one with and other without modules.

Even one would do, actually. Question is always to construct one door for cats and anathor dogs.

By this one has a chance to install some as required.

The advantage of a modules plus package is that one does not have to go around and hunt for them.

Further, one is not confronted with heaps of problems of installation and compatibility issues that are normally in the menu of every CMS has to offer in todays date!

Login

Who's Online

151 user(s) are online (77 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 151

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits