samo
Xoops 2.2 -> where did the template move?
  • 2005/10/12 15:32

• samo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/10/14

I want to change the way menu's are displayed in my site, i want to change it from a bunch of links to an unordered list... I changed the block code in /modules/system/templates/blocks/system_block_mainmenu.html but it seems this file is no longer used.
I have found that in templates/my_template/blocks/ there is a basic start, where I could change the title, but not the list of links... Can anyone tell me where to look?

(for example the main menu, but any other menu will do)

samo
Re: Xoops 2.2 -> where did the template move?
  • 2005/10/12 15:34

• samo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/10/14

hmmmm.... why does my eye suddenly fall at the /themes/my_theme/navigation/ directory, and why didnt it do that for the last 1/2 hour....

appearently it doesnt do quite what i thought it'd do though...

issue still unsolved

JMorris
Re: Xoops 2.2 -> where did the template move?
  • 2005/10/12 16:56

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

Actually, system_block_mainmenu.html is still used. Did you set Preferences Main »» General Settings »» "Update module template .html files from themes/your theme/templates directory?" to Yes? If you did not, you will not see any changes to your menu.

Just remember to set "Update module template .html files from themes/your theme/templates directory?" to No once you are done making your changes.

Best Regards,

James
Insanity can be defined as "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Stupidity is not a crime. Therefore, you are free to go.

Login

Who's Online

221 user(s) are online (156 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 221

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits