intosia
Error in admin panel
  • 2005/10/12 8:33

• intosia

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/23

Ok, i get this php error when i goto 'Templates' in the admin panel...

I dont get it :S

Fatal errorCall to a member function on a non-object in /home/devils/domains/devilsclan.net/public_html/v2/modules/system/admin/tplsets/main.php on line 103

This is the line 103:
echo '<li>'.$module->getVar('name').' [<a href="admin.php?fct=tplsets&amp;op=listtpl&amp;tplset='.$tplsetname.'&amp;moddir='.$ni.'">'._LIST.'</a> (<span style="color:#ff0000; font-weight: bold;">0</span>)] [<a href="admin.php?fct=tplsets&amp;op=generatemod&amp;tplset='.$tplsetname.'&amp;moddir='.$ni.'">'._MD_GENERATE.'</a>]</li>';

can somebody help me with this?
Asian Chicks for Life! ^^

Mithrandir
Re: Error in admin panel

I can't say how it got there, but it seems that a template is referencing a module that no longer exists.

It will be a bit of work to clear out, but try looking at the tpl_modid (if I recall correctly) column in the {prefix}_tplfile table and note down the ids. Then look in the {prefix}_modules table for ids that are in the tplfile, but not in the modules table.

with PHPMyAdmin, something like this:
SELECT distinct tpl_modid FROM {prefix}_tplfile;

and

SELECT mid FROM {prefix}_modules

and compare the two lists.

If you find one or more tpl_modid's that are not in the modules list, search the tplfile table for templates with that module id and delete them and the tplsource entry.

Something like this should work:
DELETE FROM {prefix}_tplfile f, {prefix}_tplsource s WHERE f.tpl_id=s.tpl_id AND f.tpl_modid=XX;
(
replace XX with the module idyou've found)

I'm not 100% on the column names, so please doublecheck :)
"When you can flatten entire cities at a whim, a tendency towards quiet reflection and seeing-things-from-the-other-fellow's-point-of-view is seldom necessary."

Cusix Software

intosia
Re: Error in admin panel
  • 2005/10/12 16:44

• intosia

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/23

Thanks man! I searched tplfile table for module template that didt had installed anymore and deleted them, that did the trick!

Thanks for the tip
Asian Chicks for Life! ^^

Login

Who's Online

210 user(s) are online (143 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 210

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits